SW Going Digital

nannydi

wants a new body
we went digital last week, i do the scales at one group and do the till on another groups for my consultant lol
last week went great this week the holder for the pda kept falling over!
i spent most of the meeting in hysterical laughter
must admit i do prefer the new system alot quicker and more precise
xxx

I suppose we'll go digital around 2012!

Hi Princess. We are going digital next week. From what I can gather you get a card which gets swiped when you pay and when you weigh. Your weight goes on to the consultants PDA and automatically works out weight loss/club 10 etc and will show at 1 glance who's lost the most weekly/monthly etc.

yes - that's it Suepat. Your card gets swiped at the pay desk and again at the scales. No more sheets for your consultant to drop!

I think ours comes in at the end of the year so really looking forward to that - think it will be great! :D

Jess, the consultant still updates our books we take both with us and she puts the card in and also writes it in your book.

When I started my class it was digital anyway and it is fab... really quick and easy for both members and the consultant. Considering there are about 60-70 members of my class (split over two times) it makes things so easy.

I went to another class whilst I was away and they don't have the digital set up. Seemed like a lot of paper faffing!

She uses the pda, it's all on there! She can add notes and bits on it to use as a reminder the following week.

They have a little hand held thing that they can make notes on, set next weeks mini target and also pop on there how you were feeling about the WI (in the form of smiley faces!)

i have no idea what anyone is talking about. suppose i will find out next week. What is the password for anyway, is it a special web site?

i have no idea what anyone is talking about. suppose i will find out next week. What is the password for anyway, is it a special web site?

The password allows you access to SW members website, you can get syn information by product and also there is a calculator to use if the product isn't listed.
There are recipes and lots of information on there too which isn't available without the password. It's really useful and I do find I use it a lot for checking syn values.
The password is only ever given out in class and never shared!

We were supposed to go digital before Xmas but there were a few glitches. It's set for Monday as far as I know, I'm quite excited lol

What happens then if your class goes digital but you have to WI elsewhere on occassion?

I WI at different groups approx once per month cos of shift work/bank hols/working away.

x

Back