SW mag

Alyce

Does any one know when this months SW mag is due??

:D Alyce x

i got it in class at about the same time, there sould be one due soon shouldn't there? x

They are not out monthly, it's every 6 weeks I think. Probably a couple of weeks time. I wish they did this monthly, I love it!!

so do i, they are fab! i'm also wanting to get a cook book from class, can anyone recomend a good one? i'm on the orginal btw :) x

The July one is out at the moment and the August one goes on sale 16th July.

I like the inspirational stories but other than that I'm not keen on the magazine at all... It goes on too much about FOOD!

I have the 4 seasons cookbook, the fast food cookbook and the best ever recipes.
they are good but tbh most of them have been in the magazines over the last 2 years!!

The small paperback books are much better value, I would buy the comfort foods book (if you can still get it), this is my fave book by far, also 100 free original recipes is good too. I also have the Simply Summer book which has some lovely barbeque recipes.

I've been doing this far too long......!!

I like the inspirational stories but other than that I'm not keen on the magazine at all... It goes on too much about FOOD!

Funny isn't it - I'm the opposite, I look at the food bits and the recipes first and then read the inspirational stories later when I have time! For me it's all about new recipes for the next few weeks!!

ah fab! thanks guys!!! :) x

Funny isn't it - I'm the opposite, I look at the food bits and the recipes first and then read the inspirational stories later when I have time! For me it's all about new recipes for the next few weeks!!

I'm the same! Glad it comes out before i go on my hols, i'll be bale to take it for inspiration!

I'm really lazy about cooking and when I'm on a diet the last thing I want to think about is food. Heh.

The stories are great though, I'm always impressed and amazed at how different the slimmers look.

The only thing is, I can't help noticing (from the pictures in the magazine) that most women who lose weight also develop shorter, blonder hair and lose their glasses. I wonder if that will happen to me? I hope not, I paid a lot for these glasses. :D

:eek: I already have short blonde hair, will they take my glasses off and shave my head? :eek:

Back