• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW magazine subscription

S: 14st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st13lb(27.09%)
Dear company who handles my subscription,

The Jan/Feb 2015 issue is the shops but I haven't received my copy yet. Please send soonest. thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone who gets the mag on subscription through the post received their copy yet? I usually get mine the weekend before it goes on sale.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S

solo12

I wondered if they had been held back due to the plan changes in January but if it's in the shops that's obviously not the reason... I wonder if it will be available at group in the morning because it wasn't available last week either when it normally is... Strange!

S

solo12

It really is difficult at this time of year to stay on plan... Hope there's some nice recipes, I haven't had time to look at it yet... If you find/try owt exciting please let me know

S: 14st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st13lb(27.09%)
I haven't looked either as I was working late last night. There's a little booklet of pub grub recipes and I like to check out new HExs and low Syn things which I then add to my personal Syn directory if I think they're things I'd have.