• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Magazine

Started my 1st group last night and i think its the new one!! Nov/Dec. A blond lady on the front cover in a red dress!!! It has a great Potato and Broccili Bake in the reciepes. Trying that one tonight!!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Yes got Nov/Dec issue at club last night, it has a free 2009 calender. xxx

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
im going to go get that when iv got dd from school then lol

how much is it again?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
It's really good. It's the Crimbo addition which is a bit odd though. I wonder why magazines go so far in advance? I am just getting my head around starting to cook stews and winter food and in the mag there's a Turkey with all the trimmings!

It's really good. It's the Crimbo addition which is a bit odd though. I wonder why magazines go so far in advance? I am just getting my head around starting to cook stews and winter food and in the mag there's a Turkey with all the trimmings!
forgive me if im wrong but i think this issue takes us up to Jan !!! theres 2 issues in one xxx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
forgive me if im wrong but i think this issue takes us up to Jan !!! theres 2 issues in one xxx
Really?? :eek: I thought it just said Nov/Dec. I don't think I can cope without my monthly fix :cry:

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Check out the hunky fella in this issue, Sexy. xxx

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Wonder how many syns he would be? Be worth it though. xxx