• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Minimins Meet?

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
i would be up for a meet in west yorkshire if anyone fancied it?

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Oops.....sorry way of my horizon I'm afraid, I live in the East, but have a good one if you manage to arrange a meet. X

squiddie

Starting Again!
S: 27st9lb C: 23st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 3st11lb(13.7%)
I don't think it's quite going to work if everyone is going to go to everyone else house! :p Maybe we should have reigonal meets, like I'm in the South West, so we could meet in bristol or cornwall or taunton or something.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I don't think it's quite going to work if everyone is going to go to everyone else house! :p Maybe we should have reigonal meets, like I'm in the South West, so we could meet in bristol or cornwall or taunton or something.
wooo.. Iv heard theres some pretty sexy people living in bristol... :banana dancer:

If it were to happen sometime after the first week of august, i may ahve passed by then so i'd be up for it, aslong as it were reasonably located to me, dont mind doing a tad bit of traveling! x

G: 10st10lb
We should get a boat and party in the middle of the sea! How amazing would that be!!
Think after a few drinks I would be man over board and swimming back to shore, the wales would think they had a new playmate and the sharks would think Christmas lunch had come early.

squiddie

Starting Again!
I love driving, it's about the only thing I can do as a "normal" person, I have a fabulous sexy adapted car and I absolutely love driving - an excuse for a road trip :D

Natt xxx

PS I hear there are some sexy people in Bristol too ;)

squiddie

Starting Again!
Think after a few drinks I would be man over board and swimming back to shore, the wales would think they had a new playmate and the sharks would think Christmas lunch had come early.
We'll have to get some of that netting they put round kids trampolines! Mind you swimming would burn a few calories :D

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Meeting people on here would be cool! Im from the Suffolk area if anyone else is? I know Donnie is just down the road in Norfolk.

Oh and Bristol was great! Remember someone on here saying they lived there, went out to the Revolution Vodka Bar and Panache Nightclub last night, awesome!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
went out to the Revolution Vodka Bar and Panache Nightclub last night, awesome!
here here, is that a suggestion for a meeting then?? LOL

i dont mind what we do, and if i can get there im up for it, BBQ sounded good, but who would house us all? cause i can't cram u all in here unfortunatly.. LOL

plus, just incase one of u turns out to be a physco.. :D lol Jokes!

brisssssstollllllllllllllllllllllllll

It'd be nice to finally meet everyone, and not only that but be with people who think like meeee!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I took us 3.5 hours to get to Bristol, dont think I can afford the petrol to get back there any time soon unfortunatly, however, its a blinding city! Great nightlife!