• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Navy stylee!

S: 20st5lb C: 18st11.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 1st7.5lb(7.54%)
Hey all

I have spent the last 2 days on a Navy ship at sea for work purposes, with a group of young people I work with.

I was very impressed that I managed to stick to SW food the whole time! I had scrambled egg and beans for breakfast, wholemeal roll with cheese and salad, plus extra salad and hard boiled eggs for lunch, and omlette with tomato, onion and cheese, served with boiled pots and veg for tea :)

I'm extremely impressed with the food and the fact that I didn't have to break my diet for work purposes!

x

ps It was egg heavy cos I'm veggie!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Congratulations, you must be very dedicated to losing your weight, well done to you.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Very impressive! Well done for sticking to your diet!:character00180: (nearest smilie to a ship!:p)

Love Mini xxx

Mookey

Well done, very impressive.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Well done! OK now give! Were there any tasty sailors ;)

Lady Mhoram

S: 10st10lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(10%)
Well done you. What where you doing on board the ship? It wasn't part of the WISE scheme was it? We did something similar for that.

S: 20st5lb C: 18st11.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 1st7.5lb(7.54%)
Well done you. What where you doing on board the ship? It wasn't part of the WISE scheme was it? We did something similar for that.
Nope it wasn't part of that. I work for a national youth charity, and the Navy invited us and 6 of our young people onboard to experience the life of the Navy.

It was a fantastic trip, learnt loads, were made to feel extremely welcome by all on board, even got to steer the ship!

x

Lady Mhoram

S: 10st10lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(10%)
Wow, that sounds great fun. Glad you enjoyed it.