Sw quiche question

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by foxy_lox, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Another food safety question here lol I made the cottage cheese quiche yesterday (sat) had some for tea and planning to have it as a meal today. Would it still be safe to eat Monday??

Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Foxy Lady,

I always make mine on a Sunday and take to work for a good few days after (if they last that long).

I say 'they' because I make mine in mini muffin moulds and therefore have nice grab-able servings.

4. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks I'm the lovin the sound of little ones lol I need to get some muffin moulds I did just veg this time need to experiment lol thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're welcome. The silicone moulds are by far the best and I only paid something silly like £1.50 for 12 in Asda.

Experimenting with ingredients is fun - my fave is basic smoked bacon with quorn sausage (herbs & onion go without saying).

I love the cheese & lentil loaf so much that I'm going to try just a cheese & onion quiche too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.