Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sw quiche question

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by foxy_lox, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Another food safety question here lol I made the cottage cheese quiche yesterday (sat) had some for tea and planning to have it as a meal today. Would it still be safe to eat Monday??

Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Foxy Lady,

I always make mine on a Sunday and take to work for a good few days after (if they last that long).

I say 'they' because I make mine in mini muffin moulds and therefore have nice grab-able servings.

4. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks I'm the lovin the sound of little ones lol I need to get some muffin moulds I did just veg this time need to experiment lol thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're welcome. The silicone moulds are by far the best and I only paid something silly like £1.50 for 12 in Asda.

Experimenting with ingredients is fun - my fave is basic smoked bacon with quorn sausage (herbs & onion go without saying).

I love the cheese & lentil loaf so much that I'm going to try just a cheese & onion quiche too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.