Annie68

Silver Member
Free on Red.

attachment.php

Bacon (as much as you like, chopped)
large tub VLF Cottage cheese
4 Eggs

Dry fry bacon
beat eggs, add the cottage cheese (looks disgusting but ignore that)
add the bacon and mix. Pop in an oven proof dish and cook for 30 mins or so on 200 until it's golden brown. Eat hot or cold with a big salad.

Attachments

• swquiche 001.jpg
    swquiche 001.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 11,887
Im going to buy a flan tray thing tomm!
x

Looks yummy

Thanks so much for the recipe and the picture makes me really want to make it !!!!!!!

Let me know if you make it and enjoy it ladies.

I intended to save half of this one for tomorrow's lunch.. hmmm, I'm going to have to make another LOL, once I started on this one, I kept picking at it all afternoon.. good job it's free on red ;)

Oooh yes I make all sorts of quiche like this, really yum & quick!!

My favs:

Quorn sausage, onion & tesco meat free bacon (green)

Morrisons syn free sausage(skin removed) & leek (red)

Cheesy Pasta & sauce & onion (green)

I can't see why not Harrie. You could even leave the cottage cheese out if you like I suppose and just use the eggs as you would with a non SW quiche. Trial and error I'd say to see what works best. Bit of a bummer that you can't get low fat cottage cheese!

It would still be free on EE because it's only bacon, eggs and cottage cheese.. all are free foods.

Looks lush! I'm going to try this tomorrow with a layer of roasted veg along the bottom as I can't stand salad and need some speed foods!

what size is the large tub of cottage cheese?

bout 250g?? its lovely!!

Pretty good but it wouldn't cook although I left it in the oven for ages so I bunged it in the microwave for a few minutes and that cooked the middle! Would definitely make again!

this looks Devine!! yummy!! x

Back