ANY VEG....I.E. TOMATOES, PEPPERS MUSHROOMS ETC
MEAT?
SALT PEPER
500G POT OF VERY LOW FAT COTTAGE CHEESE AND
CHEESE FROM YOUr HE-A TO TOP

MIX TOGETHER AND ADD TO QUICHE DISH COOK FOR 20-25MINS ON A MEDIUM HEAT

GREEN DAY
SAME AS ABOVE
JUST ADD A BATCHLORS/ OR STORE BRAND PASTA N SAUCE.

hOPE THIS HELPS
RUTHYXXXX

I bought some ramakin (sp?) dishes and made a batch of these to put in the freezer.

For Green days

I lined the dishes with quorn ham, filled with tomatoes, mushrooms and slices of quorn sausage then mixed up egg and vlf cottage cheese and hey presto.

For red days

line with low fat ham then add lean bacon and veg then the egg and cottage cheese mix

they are really nice and you've just reminded me to get them out the freezer for tea tonight:D

How long do they take to thaw? that sounds like a really great idea. thank you

x

Ooh, I had it for breakfast this morning!!! Yummy yum yum!

I put veggies and quorn ham style slices in a dish and poured over 3 eggs blended with 150g cottage cheese.

Took 5 mins to prepare and half hour to cook.

Worked a treat and I'm looking forward to the other half later as a snack!!

Normally a couple of hours to thaw :) I should have got them out before work this morning but forgot lol oooops

we have a cook up every weekend to stock the freezer for the coming week :D

You can make this quiche with batchelors pasta n sauce. Blend 3 eggs and a tub of vlf nautral cottage cheese together and mix with a cooked and cooled packet of pasta n sauce. I use to the tomato and herb and add halved cherry toms and sliced onion into the mix but the broc and cheese is nice if you add little floretts of broc. Its even better with a h/e a or b choice portion of cheese on the top!

This also works very well with bacon, syn free sausage and tomatoes. Its very nice served with a h/e portion of beans. Its also very nice with mushrooms and onions on a green day with pricy syn free chips and salad. The variations are endless.

I'm having a go at making this have had to use more eggs and cottage cheese then the recipe but i used a dish to big, have filled it with onions, baby corn, peppers mushrooms and asparagus will let you know how it turns out.

This one is SO good! :p

Slimming World Quiche.... Bacon, ham & mushroom flavour!

Recipe:
Fry light, 4 slices of bacon, chopped, 4 slices of lean ham, chopped, mushrooms, chopped, 4 eggs, 500g very low fat cottage cheese, salt & pepper, 1 tomato sliced.

Preheat oven to 200c/gas mark 6. Spray a large pan with fry light and cook bacon and mushrooms for a few minutes until golden brown. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped ham.

In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and add cottage cheese mix together well and then add the bacon, ham and mushrooms. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for approx 30 mins until golden brown;. Leave to cool for 2 hours.Garnish with sliced tomato.

Can anyone tell me whether the Quiche has syns.
I want to do it on a red day so i know i can add lean meats etc for free, but is the cottage cheese a syn??? x

When I was last a member a lady at class made the quiche with mashed potatoes on the bottom. God all this talk of food is making me hungry lol off to have lunch *see* u all later x

Back