SW recipe books

I've only been to one meeting so far. I had my welcome talk in a different part of the room to where people were getting weighed and then went straight in for the IMAGE therapy session. By the time that had finished it was so late that I needed to get home quick for the baby..... there for I didn't get to have a good look at the table where I can imagin there were things for sale.

How much (roughly) do recipe books go for new from your consultant?... I'm debating picking some up second hand online? But wondering if it's worth it (considering it'll probably help my consultant if I buy from her... do they get comission??)

I'm eyeing up the little book of sauces and the fake away book..... any other recomendations?

I would text/email consultant and ask her how much she sells them for. Ebay sellers ars a rip off unless you can pick them up cheap.

Books vary the samll books with low snack syns an branded foods are £2/£2.50 then the recipe books go from roughly £4 up to £10 that's for the food directory the fake aways book is very popular but also rember there are thousands of recipes available on line here slimming world an your consultant may have a Facebook page this normally has lots of recipes

Thanks sexyshelle.

I've been using the recipes off the website alot.... and love them!

But there's something nice about sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea looking through a real recipe book with some postits and planning what your going to try next!!

The fakeaways book I think is around £5 and well worth the money!! I've got a lovely collection of recipe books that I've brought from my consultant - I love them!

Back