1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW trifle 3 syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Gemma1986, 1 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    here is how i make it, its 3 syns for the whole lot

2 strawberry sugar free jellies (i use hartleys ones)
    strawberries (as many as you like)
    1 tub quark
    1 strawberry muller yogurt
    vanilla flavouring

slice some strawberries and place in a bottom of a dish

make up 1 jelly as directed on packet and pour over strawberries

leave to set (i left mine overnight)

make up the 2nd jelly to 1/4 pint with boiling water and mix in the muller yogurt and pour over the top

leave to set again, mine only took about 2 hours

mix the quark, sweetner and vanilla flavouring together and spread over the top

decorate with strawberries
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. madgirlpaula

madgirlpaula New Member

I made this on Friday, however I made it up with just one sachet of jelly overall (but made up the two sachets)...so it was only 1.5 syns for the whole thing.

I made the first sachet as directed (i.e. up to a pint) but only poured half (half a pint) into the bowl and threw in some chopped strawberries. I let this set, then I made up the other sachet, again as directed and again poured half into a bowl and left it to cool. Once it was cool, I added a strawberry muller light and stirred it - looks like milkshake. This was then poured on top of the jelly with strawbs that had set, and was left to set too. Once set, I took 2x Total O% yogurts and whisked in 8 tbsp sweetner plus a few drops of vanilla essence. This was then spooned across the top of the two layers that had set.

The other 2x halves of the sachets I just poured into bowls to eat seperate.

I can safely say there is none of the trifle left. I will be making another tomorrow and HIGHLY recommend it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.