SW Virgin

xxSaffyxx

Hi All

Im an SW virgin after previously using WW.
I am a new mummy & my daughter is 9 months old so I now need to kick my bottom into gear to lose my pregnancy tummy!

Look forward to getting to know you all

Hi! Welcome. This forum is brilliant and really keeps me focused.

Explore it fully and ask any questions you like!

Hi welcome to slimming world ;) I'm new to the forum too. Did slimming world back in 2011 and did quite well. hoping to have success this time too. TBH I got bored last time and gave up, I'd really advise trying loads of different recipes. I've got some great ideas off this site already. last time I went a bit mad eating jacket potatoes literally couldn't face one for a year after!!! Lindsay x

Hello and welcome! Try your best to forget all your WW points and other rules, and just enjoy the freedom of SW :) x

welcome to the forum - loads of clever people on here to help you! (not sure thats me though!)

I have done most diets and love SW, its easy and you dont spend all day counting and weighing stuff (just the treats!)

Good luck x

Welcome Saffy :)

I'm new enough to SW too, joined 5 weeks ago and aiming to have my first stone lost this week:) ... I'm loving the freedom of the choices and never feeling hungry.... definitely something I feel I can stick to long term... wishing you loadsa luck on your journey :) xx

Back