swapping cwp for sw?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emmattjoshben, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Emmattjoshben

Emmattjoshben Member

:confused:hey everyone, my names emma and am a newbie on here!!! i have been doing the cambridge diet now since 13th april 2011 and have lost nearly 3 stone but my body now wants food. i have been introducing food back into my diet for 3 weeks and am now going to join sw tomorrow!!!
    has anyone else swapped from cwp to sw? if so, how did you find it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't swapped but just wanted to say good luck. Slimming World is a great way to make sure that healthy eating is for life, not just for loosing weight.

4. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i swapped from lipotrim tfr to slimming world....put 1 pound on in my first week (fantastic after not eating a morsel for 1 month) it was the best thing i have ever done. i was so unhappy and cold doing tfr and now im on sw im so much happier. i have a new love for cooking and im a better person to live with! the losses are obv slower but i think sw is more suitable for the long term! good luck hun, im sure you will love it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.