Swapping from vlcd to ww

leinadeoz

Hi everyone,

New to the weight watches forum and am planning on making the swap from slim and save very low calorie diet to weight watchers in 2 weeks. I have lost 5 stone in order to get my BMI to the correct weight for ivf and am now wanting to continue my weight loss journey in a healthier way. I have about another 3 stone to loose.

Has anyone else done the swap successfully? Look forward to getting to know you all x

Start weight - 18.6lb
Current weight - 13.7lb

I've not done the swap, I just wanted to wish you luck on the plan x

Hi everyone,

New to the weight watches forum and am planning on making the swap from slim and save very low calorie diet to weight watchers in 2 weeks. I have lost 5 stone in order to get my BMI to the correct weight for ivf and am now wanting to continue my weight loss journey in a healthier way. I have about another 3 stone to loose.

Has anyone else done the swap successfully? Look forward to getting to know you all x

Start weight - 18.6lb
Current weight - 13.7lb

Good Luck Sweetie :) Ive not done it either but look forward to reading your journey.x

Looking at your stats you have a stone to lose?

Good luck on WW :) I find it simple to follow and is not restrictive. I normally lose 2lb a week.

I think my stats are probably out, I was 18.6, I'm currently 13.6 and want to get to 11 so 2.5 to go :)

Start weight - 18.6lb
Current weight - 13.7lb

If you follow the plan correctly and you should find you get to goal in no problem :)

Hi everyone,

Start weight - 18.6lb
Current weight - 13.7lb

Hia I've done s&s before and loved it lost about 4 stone in 3 months but Ive just had a baby 9 weeks ago and can't stand the thought of trying to get into ketosis so I looked into all the diets and decided on ww as I've never done it before! Must say I'm 9 days in and loving it lost 7lbs I. My first week it was tom too so hoping for another big loss this week ;) I need to lose about 5-6 stone but I'm doing as much as I can with ww then I may have to switch towards November time to get a couple if stone off quicker as I'm getting wed next may but we'll see I'm enjoying ww and don't feel deprived so i may stat where i am Plus I feel my losses will be good!! It's fab you really can eat loads and still lose weight! :)

I haven't done a direct swap but I have done Cambridge before and now do WW. You have chosen a good plan as WW teaches portion control and good low and zero point options to keep you going. You'll have you daily points allowance to use as you like and 49 weekly points to either split over the 7 days, use on a meal out or what ever you fancy so you don't feel deprived either.

Well done on your fab work so far, if you click on 'settings' next to 'lg out' at the top of the page, then onto edit profile on the left hand side you can update your stats too x

Back