Swapping Pharmacists?

emily4amanda

Hi everyone!

Just been to pick up some more lipotrim shakes, she only had vanilla last week so had to go back today and she only has strawberry, but i wanted the chocolate. I also asked her for a chicken soup to try only to get home and realise it's nearly 5 months out of date!!

What should I do?

Emily xx

Change pharmacy luv, i did and my new one is fab. This is a very hard diet on a good day so the last thing you need is to be messed about.

Change pharmacies and I would put in a report to Lipotrim if I were you ..... it's their product, and if your current pharmacy is unable to comply then the company needs to know about it

I was all ready to go somewhere else last week but they got my supplies in on what was their last chance. In fact I bought two weeks supply last week to last me until my refeed just so I wouldn't have to go through it again.

If there's another pharmacy that is convenient then I'd swap. It's irritating early on but it's soul destroying once you've been on it a while.

Luckily I'm not the sort to have hissy fits so I remained in control and suffered in silence instead.:rolleyes: :p

Think I'll give them a couple of weeks, she seems really nice though so I don't want to report her, I'll mention the out of date packet, but if it happens again I'l look elsewhere. Wonder if I would of liked the chicken soup more if it was in date?? :D:D:D

Think I'll give them a couple of weeks, she seems really nice though so I don't want to report her, I'll mention the out of date packet, but if it happens again I'l look elsewhere. Wonder if I would of liked the chicken soup more if it was in date?? :D:D:D

Doubt it! The shakes are the only 'edible' product in my opinion!

Of course Mr C ;) :p

Sussed!

I doubt the date would have made much difference to the taste really. The thing is though, I used to hate the chocolate shakes and love the strawberry but 3 months later they have changed places. The soup is my fave with the vanilla close behind and I couldn't stand the flapjack.

It's worth trying one of everything just to see how you do with them and maybe further down the line you tastes may change too. You shouldn't be getting out of date stuff though - that's not on.

Back