Swappng/Trading/Selling/Donating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet FAQ and General Information.' started by Eclipse, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Just a reminder selling, swapping, trading or even giving away shakes/soups etc is NOT allowed

There have been a few threads over the past couple of days

Any threads which are posted will be removed

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slickchic

slickchic New Member

very true. it should be banned.

4. LaurenLouise89

LaurenLouise89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi i dont intend to do any of the above but i was just wondering why? is it incase someone has tampered with it or something just not sure as to what the problem is say you bought lots of one flavour thinking you liked it turns out you dont but your friend loves that flavour and is happy to swap some of there flavours you actually like? like i say i dont intend to try and sell/swap/give away stuff as im happy with my stuff was just curious really :) thanks, Lauren x

5. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Lauren
    just read your reply and i think that if you had brought a lot of the same shakes/bars and you did not want them your own cdc might swop them with you for some that you do like.

6. myredmini1

myredmini1 New Member

My Cambridge consultant has said she would swap any I don't like anyway so I don't have to worry about being stuck with flavours I don't like or get fed up with. :) starting sole source tomorrow. I really hope it works for me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.