sweet like coco is annoyed with the scales-food diary for today

sweet-like-coco

Ok guys I am losing 0.2 kilos per week this is not normal. Thats only 1/2 a pound a week and this is my third week on atkins and I have 3-4 stones to lose. I must be doing something wrong so I am trying to do everything by the book. Here is what I have had so far today- and my plans for this evening

Breakfast: 1 Americano- i got up really really late :p

Lunch: Egg, tuna and mayo mixed in with a green leafy salad of the ready washed and cut salads you get at sainsburys, drizzled with a fair amount of olive oil. The Salad was measured in a cup and then weighed on the scales and it was about 45g- this is how much my mug was full when loosely packed- is this ok or too little?

I am drinking water constantly throughout the day

Snack: 1 slice of smoked turkey

Dinner plans: Trout in the oven drizzled with olive oil and served with 1 mug of salad.

Snack: 2 tablespoons of double cream with a touch of cocoa powder and splenda

Hmm

Some one once told me that the Ready washed salads are actually washed in sugar solution to help them keep longer and taste sweeter. I can't conform that though. Do you wash them again before using then Coco.

Oh I hope that's not true! I live on those bags of salads.... :/

I can't prove it one way or another, it's just something I was told. I suppose washing it again would solve that problem though.

I'm going to now. Just in case... thank you

I wonder if that's why you've not been feeling well? fat & sugar maybe?

How do you mean Jim? Eating too much fat & sugar?

Yes it does love.

Mets, if you're eating protein as you're diet, then eating sugars as well is really unhealthy. I might be obsessing a bit here, I mean how much sugar solution would still be on the veggies? I don't know, but I played safe and washed my pre prepared veggies back then. I don't bother now though.

Back