Sweet Porridge?!

strawberrykisses

I've swapped from Exante to Slim and Save due to the broader range of products in Slim and Save. I never tried the Exante porridge but love porridge normally with a bit of cinnamon... Literally had to hold my nose to eat the sweet porridge though! Certainly nothing sweet about it! Anyone else find that?!

Strawb =)

Personally I think it's vile, and I completely agree with you about the smell - that's the worst bit of it. I did manage to get a pack down last week, but I certainly don't like it.

I have the Oatmeal made up with COLD water and a sweetener, and eat it raw much nicer IMO!

I could not survive work without porridge, try the oatmeal if you don't like it

Add dome bran, sweetener if needed yum :)

I find the Oatmeal hot really gross as well!! Don't like either of them lol, but at least the option of having them cold helps.

It must be a marmite thing - I love the Sweet Porridge and have it for breakfast every morning. I didn't like the oatmeal at all though.

I love the oatmeal and sweet porridge, the oatmeal has become a craving over the days and iv'e started to dislike some of the meals I used to like at the start. guess tastebuds change on this alot ugh I gotta force around 15 packs of tomato chilli dwn my throat now boo hiss.

It is funny how everyone differs! I didn't order any oatmeal so might get a couple in my next order! In the meantime I'll need to shove another 3 *delicious* porridge sachets down my throat!!!

I really like the sweet porridge but I agree it's not sweet! I always add 2 sweetner and cinnamon.

I had the oatmeal last night warm with my daily allowance of milk and loved it, having the porridge today but might add a sweetener to it.

I love the oatmeal and hate the sweet porridge... I add 1 tablespoon of wheatbran to the oatmeal. This thickens it, adds a nice taste and increases my fibre intake. Yum!

I LOVE the porridge - but I agree it's not sweet at all! I add a sweetener too.

I really disliked the oatmeal though - yuk yuk yuk!

I love the oatmeal and will eat that as it is but I don't find the porridge sweet either and didn't like it at first but now quite enjoy it with added sweeteners and wheat bran

Back