Green Day Sweet potato chips

graciebaby87

Hey, ive been looking around and ive seen someone mention sweet potato chips. Would i just make these the same way as the normal slimming world chips? or has anyone got any other syn free takes on the idea? like something sprinkled on them or anything? any help would be much appreciated as now ive thought about them, i will not rest until ive consumed them :) haha.

cheers

Sweet potato is much soft than normal normal potato so I don't par boil them, just chop into chip shapes and spray with frylight before cooking for about 35minutes. I don't sprinkle anything on them but I would imagine that paprika would be quite tasty!

i agree, dont parboil, straight to oven is best with sweet potatoe. Lovely with just salt and pepper, or maybe some chilli flakes, garlic salt is lovely too! i prefer them to white potatoes xxx

Thanks guys. I sprayed them with frylight and sprinkled some paprika on them andy were very nice :) ill be doing that more often

i see many potatoes in asda n tesco, am confuse which one is BEST to buy? Baking potato, miper? desire? sweet potato, baby new potato? which one will have more fibre and easy to digest please?

I love sweet potato chips sprinkled with rosemary. Yummy

Back