Sweet & sour chicken ... How many ..

*Claire-Bear*

Gold Member
I have seen on the web its about 13 pp for a full sweet & sour chicken (without rice) .... anyone able to clarify that? or is it 13pp for half a portion .. Cheeers

I think its for a full portion hun and i know its 16PP for fried rice. The chinese take away i use does like extra value meals. Sweet and sour chicken is my fave so i normally get this. Its only half the size with half rice already mixed in. I normally count it as around 15 points and its very filling as i cant eat a fullk sweet and sour and a full tub of rice. So check if your takeaway does these :) and it would be even lower with boiled rice too.

I take it that's Cantonese style in sauce as opposed to in batter at that point value? Would imagine the chicken in batter with dipping sauce would be hoochin in points. :)

If u get the sweet n sour ww sauce in a jar it's 2pp xx

If u get the sweet n sour ww sauce in a jar it's 2pp xx

Ive had this, its reeeeally niiicee, altho not naughty tasting like the chinese's .. heheee xxxx

I take it that's Cantonese style in sauce as opposed to in batter at that point value? Would imagine the chicken in batter with dipping sauce would be hoochin in points. :)

Is cantonese the plain chicken strips in s/s sause? i often wondered the diff between the two .. my fella always gets the ones in the batter ...... i do know chicken balls are 13p a portion, not sure about the dip they come with tho xxxxx

Back