Sweet tooth; chocolate

sarahlp

Hi what does everyone recommend for chocolate cravings? WW bars are good and curly wurly is only 3 but wondered if anyone has any others?? Thanks!x

sarahlp said:
Hi what does everyone recommend for chocolate cravings? WW bars are good and curly wurly is only 3 but wondered if anyone has any others?? Thanks!x

Oh my gosh I've had such a bad chocolate craving tonight. I've had to have an options hot choc 1PP. I also love Rice Krispie squares for either 3pp/4pp depending on which flavour and they're huge :) x

sarahlp said:
Ah good idea! I always have a choc craving! Will try the rice crispies bars! Thanks!x

The rocky road and honeycomb ones are soooo lovely! They do a double choc one too! X

I discovered over the weekend that dime bars are just 4pp. Absolutely made my day! These are definitely my go to chocolate bar now!

Fudge is 3pp, smarties are 5pp - I like smarties because they take longer to eat when I suck the shells. Crunchies also 5pp x

Cadburys highlights hot chocolate is lovely (especially hazlenut flavour) and only one point.

The ww caramel bars are yummy, but too morish. Frozen curly wurlies are my fav :)

The multi pack cadburys caramel bars are 5pp. Well worth it :)

Aldi do choc sticks like matchmakers in mint and orange 3 for 1pp great to have with a coffee to curb those choco cravings..... Or with a cadburys highlights for extra chocyness mmmmm

Warbutons toasting waffles 3pp spread with 30g of chocolate philly for 2pp... gorgeous

Back