Sweet tooth

motivationpower

Hi everyone.
I've only just joined up and I'm wanting advice. I started slimming world 3 weeks ago and know all about the free foods etc however I've got an extremely sweet tooth. Has anyone got any recipes to keep my sweet tooth at bay also any sin free recipes?

thanks

a tip i picked up was freeze some grapes they really work on a sweet tooth

yogurts do me most of the time

but if im in desperate need i have a meringue nest, with strawberries and kiwi's and anchor light squirty cream. i think it's about 5 syns but my GOD it's sweet and feels like a real dessert!!

A sachet of 11g Options wicked white chocolate (2.5 syns) mixed with lots of Quark (free) is GREAT for curing a sweet tooth, ive had it twice this week and its really hit the spot x

I've been having sugar free jelly (2syns) whisked up with Total 0% greek yoghurt. One sachet does 4 portions so only 1/2 syns per serving - it goes like a mousse. The raspberry one is lovely

Candy floss, your average stick of floss from the fair is 3 syns!! x

I must say that options hot choc does it for me,either on its own or mixed with quark!

I especially love the white choc one for 2.5 syns!

I also reach for a sachet of Options. The mint one is my fave. You might want to try the Skinny Cow ones, they were a little too sweet for me.

I've been having sugar free jelly (2syns) whisked up with Total 0% greek yoghurt. One sachet does 4 portions so only 1/2 syns per serving - it goes like a mousse. The raspberry one is lovely

sorry to sound dense but od you make the jelly up a bit with hot water before you add the yog or do you just mix it in?

Mini Milks are really good, they come in packs of 12 and are all 1.5 syns each!

Funsize chocolates are good to, my favorite is funsize magic stars. 3.5 syns for the bag. Because theres lots of little stars it feels like lots! and I keep them in the freezer to to make them last a bit longer!

or anything topped with anchor light cream, 12g is 1 syn and whipped cream is really light so 12g is quite a lot! I've been having strawberries and cream at the moment!
xxx

Back