sweet tooth

Alpen Light Double Chocolate cereal bar - under 70 cals and nice with a cup of coffee! There are a lot of nice cereal bars, actually, some of the Special K ones are tasty, and only about 100 cals, but I have the Alpen Light more, because they're lower. xx

I really like the Boots Shapers bars, they're a great chocolate hit with a cuppa and about 80-100 cals depending on the species :D

Or, the Special K Biscuit Moments, the new strawberry ones taste just like Pop Tarts. Fabulous sweet hit. 98 cals for a pack of 2 biccies

I personally can't stomach jelly but have seen jelly pots for mega low calories.

The lighter option Choc mousses, I like the Tesco ones that are about 80 I think.

Or the Muller Greek yogurts are good, 86 cals a pot.

A couple of marshmallows if you can stop yourself eating the packet. 25 cals each if you find the right ones!

Depends what you like!

Oooh Im on the computer now, was the phone app earlier - Just seen your photos, that's an ace loss, well done you!! :D Inspiring!!

How low fat do you need/want to be? :)

Hmmmmm that is low fat.. I was hoping you'd say you were after 3-5g haha :D

What about frosted cereal, you could weigh out a small portion of that, if you're not worried about carbs. Frosted shredded wheat bites, that kinda thing. They're definitely low-fat, but not sure on the calories, I'd have to investigate and judging my track record of eating cereal by the trough-load, I'm not sure..!
Cheerios - 20g of cheerios is better than a bag of crisps, lasts longer, hits a sweet spot, is 75 cals and 1g fat. I snack on branflakes or special K at work, I take 30g of that in a tupperware, and it can stop me risking the vending machine. They do some which have yogurt coated flakes, which sort out a sweet craving I find. They might be above the fat-level, but worth looking at the other "flavours" maybe - 30g of Yogurty Bran Flakes is 111 cals and 1g fat.

Good luck, hope the thing on Friday goes well :)

huwiesmummy said:
Oh defiantly will do that. I can't have atm as there is too much fat in them. I picked up sugar free jelly and some chewing gum to help.

If you're worried about the Xenical effect with cereal bars, I've eaten them the entire time I've been on it, with absolutely no problem. xx

Just read on and realised it's not Xenical that's your reason for low fat, lol. On the cereal front, how about those little individual packs - I used to swear by the Nestle ones. xx

Nakd bars are food. Cocoa mint or banana bread. They are only crushed fruit and nuts but not many cals. I find those help with my sweet tooth

ForumRunner_20121022_092011.png

Found these gems at my local m&s there's practically no fat in the like .2g per 100g. Great for afters with a pot of jelly!

Strawberry extra chewing gum is really good - its like having sweets - I have to remind myself not to swallow it!

Also I like having a low cal hot chocolate (options or highlights 40 cals) and to make it more luxurious I use some light squirty cream (around 25-50 cals depending how generous you are with the squirting!!). It takes a while to drink if you make it piping hot, is soooo sweet, and feels like a real treat :)

I also like snacking on fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, satsumas etc etc. A chopped up banana mixed with chopped up strawbs is delish and for some reason bite sized pieces of fruit fill me up more than just munching through the banana as it is. Apple sliced up really thin and sprinkled with teeny bit of stevia & cinnamon is good too- you can even blast it for a bit in the microwave if you like things warm.

Back