Sweet Tooth!

Fberrypink

Hi does anyone have any ideas for sweets? I have a sweet tooth and will save my syns for a few sweet treats a day? Any ideas on sweets that you can buy? Don't want to be making anything! If I need chocolate I need it now! Hence why I'm so overweight!

Jelly. Weight watchers angel delight. Curlry wurly x

Jelly Belly jelly beans :) I've got a 1.8kg tub of them at home and you can have 5 for 1 syn. They're pretty sweet so after about 10 I can't stomach any more and my sweet craving is done :) I find that if I pick 10 different flavours at a time they take ages to eat too as you need to get the flavour of the last one out of your mouth before eating the next one hehe

Jelly Belly jelly beans :) I've got a 1.8kg tub of them at home and you can have 5 for 1 syn. They're pretty sweet so after about 10 I can't stomach any more and my sweet craving is done :) I find that if I pick 10 different flavours at a time they take ages to eat too as you need to get the flavour of the last one out of your mouth before eating the next one hehe

Thank you! I love jelly beans :)

Nice! How many syns are in a curly surly? X

Haha who knew how difficult Curly Wurly was to spell ;-) not even sure I got it right

Hiya- I created a 'syn bin' earlier this week with little low syn treats in for when I need them. You need will power though to not go and eat the lot! I've put my hifi bars in that I buy from group. Chewits (6 for a whole tube) Curly Wurly (6) freddo (5) freddo caramel (5) bags of mini party rings (6) cadburys fudge bars (5.5) Daimler bars (7.5)
Curly Wurly's are great when they've been in the freezer for a while- take longer to eat too! Hope this helps! X

Back