sweetcorn snack

swgm

Just back from my holiday and they were making this corn at kiosks . i though it would be easy enough to make at home- they added butter and cheese but i would take that away.

its just sweetcorn cooked, in a bowl mix the corn with lemon juice and chilli powder or whatever spices you fancy and a little salt and its like a little snack.

you could add butter and just syn it. I thought it was delicious :)

Now here's a thought, could you, once mixed bake them on a low heat to dry them out? Like you can with chickpeas?? Actually I have the idea in my head now. Might give it a go, spray a little frylight, some Cajun spice. Mmmm

Now here's a thought, could you, once mixed bake them on a low heat to dry them out? Like you can with chickpeas?? Actually I have the idea in my head now. Might give it a go, spray a little frylight, some Cajun spice. Mmmm

Let me know how it goes if you do it!

let me know how they turn out, ive never thought of that idea x

I'll have a go tomorrow as just had a huge dinner. Plus the only
sweetcorn I have is frozen or on the cob and I'm fairly
sure it won't be the same! I realised after I thought of it. I'll try tomorrow and post results!

It doesn't work the same. It tastes nice though. Just not crispy like chickpeas. I had it with scan bran pizza....
image.jpg

The pizza is lovely. I can and do eat scan bran straight with laughing cow but being inventive really helps. Scan bran pizza is about the best option for me :)

whats did you out on the sweetcorn? ive still to make the sweetcorn, i think i might try it today actually, sweet corn, chilli powder and lemon juice is on the cards for my after noon snack:)

Back