sweetener

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by hypa2008, 31 October 2008 Social URL.

1. hypa2008

hypa2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st13lb(54.23%)
    Diet:
    caveman
    can you use granulated sweetener in the shacks to sweeten it abit or is it forbidded?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Docmel

Docmel Member

You can use tablet sweetener but not granulated. I asked my CDC why this is and apparently, surprisingly, it contains something that does not aid digestion and it stays in the system longer - so it cannot be flushed away as easily.

I use a tablet sweetener in my porridge but the heat from the hot water dissolves it. I have no idea what a tablet would do in cold water - my suggestion would be to dissolve a tablet in hot water and then let it cool (unless you like hot shakes!!) - but I don't know what that would do to the flavour - I don't have any shakes at all.

4. hypa2008

hypa2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st13lb(54.23%)
    Diet:
    caveman
    okies thanks for the advice I will try that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.