Discussion in 'JUDDD Down Day Food Ideas and Recipes' started by Eilean, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Eilean

Eilean I'm sure I have hip bones

Hello all,

I have read lots of little tricks and treats when it comes to food, for example jelly. My problem is that I can't have sweeteners in large amounts. I get really sick and my blood sugar level drops. So for example flavoured water with sweeteners are a no go. Now many little treats are made with sweeteners, for example diet jelly.

Do you know any nice treats with no or only a little amount of sweeteners? I do like salad and veg but something sweet every now and again would be great.

Thanks a lot!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karen999

karen999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i have just discovered snack a jacks. have you tried them. I love the salt and vinegar ones, they are lush. but i had the caramel ones today and they taste a bit like popcorn and are really sweet. and 1 bag is only 120 calories and really filling. dont know how much sweetner is in though.
  4. Eilean

Eilean I'm sure I have hip bones

Hi Karen999, no I don't know the snack a jacks but I'd love to give them a try. I am lucky because I am not a big fan of sweet things but something sweet every now and again would be nice. Thanks! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.