sweeteners

ming2007

Was wondering which you prefer and for what.
I have been using canderel powdered but found I was using so much so have switched to the tablets for my tea and coffee.
I just saw stevia powder/tablets in the supermarket and was wondering what the difference is. A south african friend told me its much nicer.
Just wondering.

I think Stevia is too sweet/sickly even when only a small bit used and I swear it has a leaf like aftertaste lol, but then I am not a big user of sweetners anyway.

I've recently bought Truvia, powdered sweetener, i quite like it, it seems like it costs a lot for a tub (3.99). But also have Sweetex tablets, which i looove in coffee =)

I have used Hermasetas tablet sweeteners in drinks for about 20 years. Can't do sugar now- it leaves a bad aftertaste.

xx

I use silver spoon sweetness and light tablets for drinks and aldi powdered sweetener for cereal or anything else. Both are great, and the aldi stuff is about half the price of the branded types.

Here all kinds of sweeteners are really expensive. I may try another kind for a change though. Thanks for the input

Back