Swimming today

Mburke

Silver Member
Well I took my little girl swimming today we were in the pool for an hour and half must say I am ready for bed the 1st hr I spent playing with her in the water and then she went for a lesson so I was able to do a bit of swimming and some excisese while in there I am feeling really refresh after this we will be back on Monday again as I said I would not do weekends but we might go for a little walk :)

Yeh Mburke really pleased to hear this. Sounds like you both had a great time.

Yes it was fine busy mum she really enjoy it I am in pain now with my back and shoulder this is why I don't do much exercise as I really suffer bad when I do

Well we were swimming again today but also had my son of 11 with me also asd. Between the 2of them I don't know wheater I am coming or going I could really do with a break away from everything from school to home life really hope this weeks weightloss will be good otherwise I am thinking of doing 1 meal and 2 shakes a day we will have to wait and see what wed brings

Well we were swimming again today but also had my son of 11 with me also asd. Between the 2of them I don't know wheater I am coming or going I could really do with a break away from everything from school to home life really hope this weeks weightloss will be good otherwise I am thinking of doing 1 meal and 2 shakes a day we will have to wait and see what wed brings

Hi Mburke, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate (no joke intended). I hope you have a great weight loss this week to lift your spirits. Well done on going swimming again, that's fab excercise for you and well done for taking two children with you this time even though it may have been very stressful.

Hi Mburke, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate (no joke intended). I hope you have a great weight loss this week to lift your spirits. Well done on going swimming again, that's fab excercise for you and well done for taking two children with you this time even though it may have been very stressful.

Thanks busy mum today is a day I wish I had stay in bed but you know what the kids enjoyed it and I am getting some exercise going again Thursday as we have a protest to go on wed

Back