• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Swimsuit advice please.

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
I do a lot of swimming and generally look to get speedo, adidas type costumes. However, I am finding that I cannot get one that fits me well in the bust - currently I am a size 14 with a 36H chest.

Does anyone know of anywhere that produces proper swimming cossies (rather than leisure/beach suits) with the larger lady in mind.

Thanks for any help.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have a fantasie swimsuit which gives me loads of support in the bust area (i'm a G cup). It seems to work really well and fits in all the right places. I get mine from www.amplebosom.com . They're not cheap but I go swimming three times a week and have had mine a year now and it's still going strong!

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)
Have you tried Bravissimo? they might not have any sports ones in stock but I think the just swimsuit range might be ok - the sorrento by panache is in your size - not sure about any of the others?

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
I wear a miracle suit.... i think bravissimo stock them

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
Thanks everyone. I'll try your suggestions. Have never used bravissimo for swimwear and amplebosom is new o me. xx