Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Swimsuit advice please.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by thin_inside, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I do a lot of swimming and generally look to get speedo, adidas type costumes. However, I am finding that I cannot get one that fits me well in the bust - currently I am a size 14 with a 36H chest.

Does anyone know of anywhere that produces proper swimming cossies (rather than leisure/beach suits) with the larger lady in mind.

Thanks for any help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have a fantasie swimsuit which gives me loads of support in the bust area (i'm a G cup). It seems to work really well and fits in all the right places. I get mine from www.amplebosom.com . They're not cheap but I go swimming three times a week and have had mine a year now and it's still going strong!

4. Bad Jar

Bad Jar Every ounce is bounce

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    Neris & India's Idiot-Proof Diet
    Have you tried Bravissimo? they might not have any sports ones in stock but I think the just swimsuit range might be ok - the sorrento by panache is in your size - not sure about any of the others?

5. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I wear a miracle suit.... i think bravissimo stock them

6. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks everyone. I'll try your suggestions. Have never used bravissimo for swimwear and amplebosom is new o me. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.