Original Switched from Atkins.

slimming lizard

Just finished 2 weeks induction On Atkins and am now continuing with Red days.
I have to limit carbs, its the only weigh I have consistent losses. The 2 weeks helped get rid of the 10lbs or so Holiday weight I came home with. Now to carry it on.
I have decided to cut out bread and pasta and rice. My HEBs will be my weetabix and maybe some green peas! ( Is sweetcorn a heb on red?)
My HEAs will be my milk and a portion of cheese.
My daily plan is usually weetabix for breakfast with some fruit, lunch is either leftovers or a veggie frittata and dinner is lean meat/chicken with veggies. I am not a big fruit or salad fan so get most of my vits from veg.

I have had good losses with Green days as well although my portion control was off the charts!

Good luck all,

welcome aboard! bet original feels great after 2 completely carb free weeks!!
Ive been doing red days without bread, pasta, rice and Im feeling great for it. Im using my HEBs for oats and cereals and of course am getting carbs from fruit too. i cant lose with bread! i adore pasta but on green would eat my own body weight in it - it also kick starts a ravenous appetite in me; Im the same with bread or sugar. its like the carbs monster takes over. if i limit them though i dont feel as hungry or Im not as tempted as i was!
Im getting married 9 wks tmro and so want to look and feel slim and sticking to original is the quickest way for me to get there.
Good luck hun!

oh and sweetcorn is a HEB on red.

welcome aboard! bet original feels great after 2 completely carb free weeks!!
Ive been doing red days without bread, pasta, rice and Im feeling great for it. Im using my HEBs for oats and cereals and of course am getting carbs from fruit too. i cant lose with bread! i adore pasta but on green would eat my own body weight in it - it also kick starts a ravenous appetite in me; Im the same with bread or sugar. its like the carbs monster takes over. if i limit them though i dont feel as hungry or Im not as tempted as i was!
Im getting married 9 wks tmro and so want to look and feel slim and sticking to original is the quickest way for me to get there.
Good luck hun!

oh and sweetcorn is a HEB on red.

Thanks for that- am so similar- Bread, even my HEb allowance, causes me to stall. And if I have pasta, I cant just have a normal portion! Good luck to you too

Back