switched from CD today - hello

knickers

hello all, ive been on SS+ CD for the past few weeks (about 640 cals a day). last week my CDC said, 'hmmm, so, 7 lbs over the 3 weeks, thats not good, nicky'. i said, 'its not?' (before xmas i lost 8 pounds over 10 weeks on WW so its very good to me). she said her other client that started same time as me had lost 17 lbs already.

when she left i felt really discouraged, almost like, well what the point, even though until she said that i was happy with potentially losing a stone over 6 weeks rather than the predicted 4 weeks. i had already lost 4 lbs on celebrity slim the week before i started CD, while waiting on my CDC appointment, so really i had lost 11 pounds in one month, and it really really shows. then i went on a bender. the past 10 days have been stop start stop start on the diet.

i cant blame anyone but myself really, but it did put me in a negative frame of mind rather than a positive one.

im in the 10s now so i dont even expect my losses to be massive each week, and who knows how much the other client had to lose. so i told her i was quitting, and have started sns today.

the OH is going to be my official weigh in regulator every tuesday morning as usual, so this this week i may be able to save myself from another gain by sticking to sns for the next 3 days like gold :p

What an absolute Mool your CDC is!! Thats a great loss over 3 weeks. Oh well, you're in a better place now! welcome to S&S! :D

What a bizarre thing for your CDC to say! I think 7lbs in 3 weeks when you're in the 10s to start with is a good loss, and I'd be happy with 7lbs in 3 weeks at the moment (my losses have slowed as I'm approaching goal). If her other client started at 14 stone or something it's no wonder she lost more, and if you were on Celebrity Slim before CD your body would already have shed the water weight that many people lose in the first week. Anyway, she lost a client and S&S gained one, so welcome! Hope you get on ok with this. There is lots of variety and ways of doing the diet so something for everyone. Good luck!!

I'm a refugee from CD as well, I stopped it in September, and have just discovered S&S, so I'm back to finish the job!

My CDC was ok but I awlays felt guilty if I hadn't lost more than a couple of lbs, and if I'd cheated, she made feel like I was the only one of her clients that ever fell off the wagon or had a bad week, yet I know I can't have been from the posts on the cd forum. Anyway in September I stopped CD, and since then I've put 14 lbs back on but now I'm going to finish what I started and get to goal,

Sounds like your CDC's were horrid! Welcome to SnS - we'll try to be nicer!

welcome, everyone is a lovely bunch on here and so supportive, I think any loss is a good loss, and your CDC sounded very mean spirited.

What a daft thing to say! My CDC was lovely it has to be said and very supportive I just couldn't afford CD this time around.

Welcome to Slim n Save! You'll love it!

Jus wanted to say hi & hope you get all the support you need to get to your goal. Everyone on here is very supportive and understands first hand how hard it is xx

thanks all, day 2 so far so good, although i've done it like C.D. 810 with 60g carb until get into ketosis then i'll push myself a bit harder, aim for slightly lower cals perhaps tomorrow!

7lb is awesome , we are the same weight and its damned hard when you get lower
I would be thrilled with a loss like that you have obviously worked hard
ignore her , you will get all the support you need on here and no judgements
good luck x

Back