Switched from SW and no idea what I'm doing!

Jolly81

Hi all,

I've been yo-yo-ing on sw for years and have just switched to ww go get my portion control sorted. I'm excited about having much more freedom over what I eat, but I've no idea where to start. I've signed up online and been allocated 30 smart points but I don't really know what to eat.

I know that seems weird, but I'm so used to not counting the free foods on sw I feel a bit lost and I can't find many useful menu ideas on the ww website.

So I'm after some usual daily menus, especially breakfast and desk lunches please!

I really need to do this once and for all!

Hello! Firstly, you are going to need to forget what you know on SW and get your head around the fact most food is now pointed, no more "unlimited" pasta! I think that the hardest part when switching. However, you are going to have much more freedom with what food you eat.

The best thing to do, is get an Instagram account (if you don't already) and search weight watchers. There, you will find a whole network of people who post daily about what they eat and how many SPs the meal has with tips and ideas. Mine is @charls_WW_88 if you want to find me and go from there - you can see who I follow.

Also, if you have the App, look on the "connect" - which is very similar.

I work a desk job and take in all sorts. Eggs, toast, potato waffles, salads, soups, sometimes will grab a sandwich from Tesco/Subway, left over dinner, WW ready meals. All depends on the time I have.

Back