Switching Classes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maybebabypowell, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Hi Guys

I have been going with my SIL every week but its such a way out as I dont drive and WI is at 7pm which means we dont get out and then I dont get home till about 8.45pm and all this before eating!

So I am going to switch classes to one closer to me but how do I go about it? Do I just call the new consultant or what?

Your help is appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You can just turn up on the night and explain that you are already a member. I think you can use the same book aswell. But tell your current consultant that you are switching. If you have the number of the new consultant then give her/him a call

4. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you can see your consultant before you switch and explain to her, she'll give you your weight record sheet to take to your new class so it's just a straight carry on rather than a re-start or new start at the new class.

5. LadyHelen

LadyHelen No Coffee, No Workee

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yep, exactly this. This is what I did. (Or what I was supposed to do, but in the end I missed so many classes that I ended up rejoining. The principle is right. ;))

6. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Hi All

Thanks for the replies I spoke to the new consultant today and she has a class tonight which I am going to, because this does not leave me enough time to get my records from my old consultant she is going to speak with her and sort that out.

So my new WI day will be every monday!Not sure how much I like that in the sense that if I have a bad weekend its gonna show big style!!! Aarrrrggggghhhh.

I am quite excited again now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.