Switching from lipotrim

nicenders

Hi guys, fairly new to all this vlcd so just wondering can I swap.easily.from lipotrim to slim and save. I like the idea of variety and can you tell me what shakes to avoid when I order? Thanks in advance x

Hi, I've never tried lipotrim but most that switch from another vlcd seem to prefer S&S. As for which to avoid, it's just a matter of taste! Give the taster pack a try and then order the ones you like the best. Good luck :)

I also tried lipotrim but so glad I found sns I really like the lifestyle option and the good choice of packs

Hi Nicenders -i was just wondering how did you get on with the switch? I'm thinking of switching from lipotrim as well. Lipotrim is great and I'm in ketosis but slim and save is so much cheaper and seems to have way more variety. whats your thoughts after a week? x

It's fantastic! Didn't feel like I had lost anything but I'd lost five pounds. All the meals I've tried are delicious I think when you switch from something like lt with limited flavours you really do appreciate every new taste. I would say don't hold back do it!! I've just ordered the five a day pack for a month that's how convinced I am! Good luck let me know how you get on xx

My pack arrived today :) :) I had the mushroom pasta with some extra mushrooms and a small bit of quorn for dinner - well impressed and it really filled me up. So glad that I made the switch. I cant wait to try the shakes and a bra tomorrow X

Ooh I didn't know you could eat underwear on this diet lol ;-). Enjoy!

I switched from lipotrim years go to s&s

More choice , Love the shakes and bars

I have done lipotrim twice, last time I switched to s&s for convenience of not needing to go get weighed and was the best decision I have made! No issues switching and the results are the same.

I'm another convert....SOOOOO glad I did! My sanity was truly tested on Lipotrim and I wasn't pleasant to be around due to wanting to kill anyone who ate around me....OH and I had a row over a steak once during my lipotrim phase! Haha!

I just couldn't hack the 3 packs a day....never mind only having the boring flavour shakes constantly coz the chicken soup was vile....but never even got to try the veg soup coz they never had any in....4 packs a day deffo works for me...and the option to have the low carb meal and still lose! I feel like a bore so excited about flavours haha xx

This all sounds so positive for S&S; I only heard about it a couple of days ago and just decided to order the trial pack.... It will be nice to get some variety in!

This all sounds so positive for S&S; I only heard about it a couple of days ago and just decided to order the trial pack.... It will be nice to get some variety in!

Honestly I'm sure it will be nice to have the variety things was I only ever did shakes on lipotrim and on s&s there is the option of 4 or 3 with the protein with in my opinion is an absolute life saver !! X

Honestly I'm sure it will be nice to have the variety things was I only ever did shakes on lipotrim and on s&s there is the option of 4 or 3 with the protein with in my opinion is an absolute life saver !! X

Which method are you currently using to lose weight? You've done so well so far! Not long to go, it seems ;)

Which method are you currently using to lose weight? You've done so well so far! Not long to go, it seems ;)

I use 3 products and protein / veg which I have on an evening with the family , seems more normal. S&s also sell wafers , these arnt god replacement product but low carb snack perfect for weekend treat .....x

I'm getting closer just don't know what I will feel like when I'm there mayb will loose a little more :)

Back