Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Switching from morning to evening meeting

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by misscookie, 14 November 2009 Social URL.

1. misscookie

misscookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st2lb(-1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I am going to be moving from a morning meeting to an evening meeting next week - is it really going to make a big difference to my weigh in? Do I need to prepare myself for a big shock and is there any advice anyone can give me?

All comments warmly received!!!
    :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    I find i am about 5 pounds heavier in the evening,and thats naked!! clothes would add a bit more.
    As long as you bear in mind that that's why there's a difference and just put it behind you!!

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It may well make a differenced but don't fall into the trap of trying to starve yourself all day just because you have an evening weigh-in. As said, you'll know what the reason for any gain is, so don't get down about it. After all it's only going to be a one week thing and you'll soon see the pounds dropping off again next week. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.