Switching from the CWP - Slim and save

Hi I have lost 3 stone on the CWP but want to save some money and not having a consultant is not an issue for me as mine is pants LOL! So I wanted to find out a few things, will I lose as much weight as on Cambridge? I have been doing Soul Source on Cambridge which is 450 cal a day, will there be an issue if I have just 3 slim and save products and then a multi vitamin?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I have been on s+s for 3 or so weeks and i have lost a stone. I cant believe it! I have not done cambridge before but i have heard from other people that slim and save is a heck of a lot cheaper, the meals are nicer and theirs more variety. They do a taster pack with a weeks supply so why not try, thats a weeks worth. You can either go on the lifestyle plan- 3 packs per day plus a low carb meal (200g veg and 100g protein) or the simplicity plan- 4 packs per day and a optional 200g veg. xoxox

They don't like you doing just 3 packs a day unless you are having your own meal with them.

I tried having just 3 as the calories and carbs are higher on S&S and they told me off.

Back