Switching from WW to SW

zi-ann

Hi, i am going to take the plunge and come over to SW, i have done WW on and off for nearly 2 years now and have lost just over 4 stone, but i seem to have stalled on my losses, so i thought a change is worth a shot, i am a bit nervous about how much you can eat and still lose weight, i have been so used to small portions that some of the pics i have seen with the amount of food on them has made me say WOW lol, also i think its going to take me a while to understand everything, as its preety confuseing to me lol ... Anyway im looking forward to starting on sat, and hope to get some good losses, i have just over 2 stone to get to goal, so onwards and downwards :D

Hi, I moved from ww to sw at the end of January and am one and a half stone down, it does work and yes you can eat but only till comfortably full!!! I'm still conscious of portion sizes as I could just go over the top with pasta etc otherwise so ww did teach me some valuable lessons. I only changed plans as I was getting bored on ww and therefore not following plan properly and in turn not losing, a change is as good as a rest and trying something new got me motivated again, my first week I lost four pound, but has settled to on average one a week, but unlike ww I consistently lose so I'm happy with the pound. Good luck let us know how you get on x

Hello and welcome. Well done on such a fabulous weight loss, you must be really pleased with that.
I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised on the amounts you'll be able to eat on SW and still enjoy a weight loss. It's true, it will take a while to get your head around the plan as WW will be second nature to you at the moment.
Don't worry though, you'll soon get to grips with it all and everyone here is always ready to help with any advice or support. Good luck on your journey, I'm sure that 2 stone will soon disappear!!

Hi, I tried ww first found I was only losing a lb here and there, didn't enjoy having to weigh and count everything. Joined SW same as you bit scared of how much you can eat ect. But stuck to it and have lost 8lb and got my half a stone award in 2 weeks. I am never hungry and don't feel the need to snack or binge ( just yet) lol.
so give it a go and good luck! X

Back