Switching to WW?

twistedwoman

I've lost 6.6 stone on CWP but now really fed up! Having real trouble going to the loo and worried about getting too reliant on laxatives. Am considering swopping to WW to shift the last stone and a half. Am worried as to how much I might put on and if I will cope. Any advice?

twistedwoman said:
I've lost 6.6 stone on CWP but now really fed up! Having real trouble going to the loo and worried about getting too reliant on laxatives. Am considering swopping to WW to shift the last stone and a half. Am worried as to how much I might put on and if I will cope. Any advice?

If u feel u can cope then do it xxx u will know yourself If u can handle it xx good luck with what u decide and well done on your amazing weight loss

I have been taking two psyllium husk tablets a day - they are not really laxatives just add fibre - that is enough to keep my digestive system working.
I think that unless you introduce carbs gradually you can put on 4-8lbs but this weight is not fat but glycogen and water. If you are likely to find that too hard to handle (i think i would) then it may be worth going up a couple of steps before you start WW.
Personally I've tried every diet under the sun over the last 30+ years and have had most success on Cambridge but, of course, everyone is different. Good luck whatever you decide.

Hi,

I switched to sw on Friday after losing 2 stone on ss, I had to switch due to health reasons. I feel ok, slightly bloated and have so far put on 3lb despite being very good with carbs etc. the way I see it is that's it's going to be water etc and not actual fat and it will work itself out in a few more days. I'm not goin to weigh myself again as it can be disheartening but I can't see myself continuing to put on weight being this healthy.

Good luck.

When I did cd before when I got to near goal I went onto ww I gained about 6lb over the first week and I think 2lb the second week then I started to lose.

Hope this helps.

I did ss consistantly for 9 weeks, i had a2.5 week break and i lost 3lbs in that time - still not a gain - i ate well, only small amount of carbs and no carbs after 4pm, it can be done i was calorie counting and keeping it under 1000 a day

Can you go up a couple of steps on CD before switching over? That way you have started introducing food before switching and might not have such a shock to the body and put much on to begin with before it starts to come off again?

Back