SWonline registration

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsM, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

I was considering joining SW online but am i right in thinking the minimum to sign up for is 3 months?
    Is there not a trial session or can you not do it month by month.
    I think £60minimum is ok for the 3 months but it might not actually be what i hope it is.
    Have i missed something like a trial at it online?
    TIA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chris_s

chris_s Less of a man each day

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    sw
    As I go to club each week I get the online resources thrown in. They are good but I get most out of going to group each week. If there's one near you it might be better as price wise nothing in it. Plus you get the added bonuses of people to talk to and extra incentive to stick to plan. Well that's just my opinion anyway.

It is a good resource but to be honest I don't use it all that much.

And if you join group you can go as little as you want, maybe do a few sessions and see if it's for you. The online bit only drops a few weeks after you stop going to group.

4. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thanks chris.
    So if you go to class you automatically get online free???
    So it might be worth going to class for 1 week get access to online and check it out that way.
    I seem to recall someone mentioning about a password, so do you need to go each week to class to get new pw?
    Sorry for all the qs.:)

5. chris_s

chris_s Less of a man each day

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    sw
    You get a pin number at class which allows you to then go online. No passwords anymore.
    If you stop going to class you drop off the system after a couple of weeks. So there's no minimum trial period.
    Yes if join a class you get online access as part of membership. Just ask for pin number if not given it when you join.

6. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thank you Chris

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.