• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Symingtons Dandelion Coffee

Anyone out there drink Symingtons Dandelion Coffee? They have recently changed the formulation so it is lactose free but now has glucose syrup among other things in it. I can't get the syn value from the SW website as Symingtons don't give any measurements for sugar, protein, fat contents. Anybody have a clue about what it would be? I may have to write to them when I start using the new formulation. Fortunately, I haven't run out of the old, no syn, version yet.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
Does it list calorie content? If it's got that then it will probably be one syn per 20 calories as this is a rough guide for sugar based products.

It's probably not on the SW website if it's a new product, it does take them time to list it.

I would ring Symingtons and see if you can at least get the calorie content from them.

Thanks for the suggestion. No, there is no calorie details and no phone no. and not even a postcode in the address which is simply Thomas Symington & Co. Ltd, Sisson Rd., Gloucester. I'll check out the internet phone directories (found an old boyfriend that way!!) and failing that I'll have to write. It is not a new product, just a new formulation. The SW consultant couldn't help me either.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that. I'll wait and see what you find out, Natt. Take your time as I've still got half a cannister left until I have to buy the new formulation.