symptoms of day 3 and 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charlie32, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

1. charlie32

charlie32 Member

i was told day 3 and four are killers,what can i expect so i know im not dying !
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Some people find days 3 and 4 hard ,others sail through them. You might get a bad headache, feel a bit sicky and you might want to bite evreyone's head off lol

Just stick with the diet and keep glugging the water
  4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Not everyone is the same, I was ok until day 6, even then just light headed and a headache. I took 2 asprin and went to bed for 1 hour and woke up feeling great. My next bad day was about day 13 when I felt the same as day 6.

I think water is definatley the key to have starve off some of the symptons.
  5. LoodyLoo80

LoodyLoo80 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I would say day 3/4 were the worst for me. I had a terrible headache and felt soooo sleepy. I found that water, tablets and sleeping helped. On Day 7 now and feel great.

I also felt a little sick, but I just rested and stayed on here to take my mind off of it!!

Keep smiling x x
  6. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

I was one of the lucky ones who sailed through it ;) I kept glugging down my water!! I never had any of the side affects. Maybe my body just was in so much shock from not being stuffed with rubbish all day it couldnt even produce a headache lol!! Although on day 5 I could have probably eaten my own arm but a litre or so of water cured me.

Hope all goes well for you and you dont suffer

7. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    I had headaches and felt really dizzy, but then chasing around after a toddler will do that to you when you suddenly reduce calories. but by half way through day 4 it was all good and I haven't looked back. I hope you sail through with no side effects.
  8. dinkymonkey

dinkymonkey cambridge counsellor

sole source
    i had a nasty taste in my mouth,headache and felt sick but it only lasted a day or two. It does get easyer as you go on.:)
  9. MrsWobble

MrsWobble Full Member

I felt really weak and woozy and a bit emotional but amazing no headache and I nearly always have a headache!

The best think for it was lots of water and sleep! I had a nap when I got home from work - and still went to bed my normal time!

I did feel better by day 5 and once you get on the scales for the first time you soon forget the few days of misery.

Good Luck - stick with it!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.