Syn Check

Mark1973

Hi All,

I am just starting SW from home and i was wondering if i got my Syns right. Could someday please check my days meals to see if i got it right?

Breakfast - 0 Syns
2 Weetabix, Milk from allowance, Raspberries and Banana

Lunch - 3 Syns
Canned tuna in water, Pasta, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Gherkins and Salad Leaves, Alpen Light Bar

Dinner
Grilled Chicken, Tomato Salsa and Salad Leaves, Mullerlight Yoghurt

Total for day - 3 syns

Many thanks

I am assuming that the weetabix is your healthy b choice? If so you have got your syns correct for the alpen bar :) Are you planning on having more syns? As 3 isn't that many. Also, is the salsa home-made or shop bought? And, maybe add some more speed foods to your dinner to bulk it up a bit, if you are hungry enough. You have made a good start though :)

Thanks Elenor. Yes the Weetabix is HEB. The salsa is a SW recipie. Might have a fruit salad to go with the yoghurt or find myself a treat :). Not sure what to bulk the dinner out with.

A fruit salad would be good to go with the yoghurt :) If you are happy with your dinner don't add anything. If you want to, simply having some vegetables, as well as the salad leaves, would up the speed foods. I like roasted veg with chicken, things like red peppers, red onion, aubergine etc, chopped and sprayed with frylight and put in the oven.

I have to keep reminding myself that i am allowed some syns lol

Definitely use your syns :) I tend to use between 10 and 15, and I usually have good losses. And they don't have to be used on things like chocolate, cake, alcohol etc. Can be for things like butter, oils, sauces, extra bread or cheese, flour.

That looks ever so "light" on food, not many carbs and no snacks! I'd bulk out your dinner with rice, potatoes etc. Chicken breast is lovely with some pasta in sauce and the sauce helps in place of salad dressing making it not dry. Although if you have pasta for lunch you may not want it twice in one day I guess. Your menu scares me, it looks so much like a real diet rather than Slimming World lol :)

Hi All,

I am just starting SW from home and i was wondering if i got my Syns right. Could someday please check my days meals to see if i got it right?

Breakfast - 0 Syns
2 Weetabix, Milk from allowance, Raspberries and Banana

Lunch - 3 Syns
Canned tuna in water, Pasta, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Gherkins and Salad Leaves, Alpen Light Bar

Dinner
Grilled Chicken, Tomato Salsa and Salad Leaves, Mullerlight Yoghurt

Total for day - 3 syns

Many thanks

I agree with Elanor, try and up your syns :)
I'd be starvin marvin on 3 lol

Back