Syn free breakfasts?

RachLC

Hi everyone i'm new here. I used to do slimming world but fell off the wagon years ago. I've tried lots of different diets since, Weight watchers, slim fast, Atkins etc.... I think I've seriously messed my metabolism up confusing it with so many different things so I decided to slimming world again and stick to it to give my body chance to settle. I fished out all my old bumpf and got all my shopping ordered. I discovered the new Iceland range which is a godsend when your busy but I'm really struggling with quick and easy syn free breakfast ideas, anybody have any good recipes? I don't mind if something i have to prepare the night before as long as its quick in the morning so any help would be great!

Hi :) Well done for getting back on it, and I think Slimming World is a really good choice as it isn't so restrictive. Not sure how long ago you did Slimming World last time but are your books with the Extra Easy plan? Or Red/Green days. If it's the red/green days I would really recommend you popping in for one meeting and getting the new books as Extra Easy is (in my opinion) much easier to live with and you can eat lots of different things on it.

I do Extra Easy and there are one or two breakfasts on the recipes page of the Slimming World Website http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/breakfast-recipes.aspx

Overnight Oats could be a good choice for you as it would be waiting in the fridge in the morning, it's free if you use the Oats as a Healthy Extra. The recipe is on the last page of the breakfasts on the SW site.

I often eat fruit with some syn free yoghurt and bran flakes (35g) as my Healthy Extra B it's quick and fills me up.

The Ham and Egg muffins on the SW site are also something you can make in advance and just grab and go.

Best of luck! I hope your first week goes really well :)

Back