Syn Free Chicken Parmo

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
I did a quick search on here and couldn't find a thread with this recipe (sorry if I've missed it!), so I thought I'd post. The "fakeaway" Chicken Parmo has become a massive hit at our group, and I thought I'd share it with you all as I know it can be difficult when you miss your favourite takeaways. It's really easy to make, and totally Syn Free!

Ingredients
1 chicken breast
1 egg
60g wholemeal bread (HExB)
60g Low Low spread (HExA)

Method
1. Using a rolling pin, flatten the chicken breast.
2. Grate the bread onto a plate, so that it becomes breadcrumbs. Alternatively, if you have a food processor you could blitz it in there just for quickness.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg.
4. Dip the flattened chicken breast into the beaten egg, and then into the breadcrumbs until it becomes coated.
5. Place the coated chicken breast onto a lined baking tray and into the oven (about 180-200) for approximately 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, remove the chicken breast. Top with the Low Low spread and place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
7. Serve with potato wedges and a lovely salad / roasted vegetables. Enjoy! :)

that sounds delicious!!!!!!! :) definitely trying that x

looks lush love chicken parm, can even have it the traditional way with spaghetti and tomato sauce and still be syn free yum, think I'm going to have this friday :drool:

Can't imagine it with spaghetti. I'm used to the takeaway version with comes with chips and salad lol!

I'm having this for tea again tonight, and I can't wait! It's definitely become one of my favourite meals :)

Back