Syn Free Chips - Help!

wizardry

Hi All,

I am very new to the slimming world way of thinking and could really do with some advice. I have been struggling to stop eating Syn Free Chips (I adore them) and worry that I may be eating too many. Everywhere I read it says eat as many as you want but I am eating one 5lb bag everyday, sometimes more. Can I really eat this many? The rest of my diet is very balanced

Thanks!
Richard

Hi All,

I am very new to the slimming world way of thinking and could really do with some advice. I have been struggling to stop eating Syn Free Chips (I adore them) and worry that I may be eating too many. Everywhere I read it says eat as many as you want but I am eating one 5lb bag everyday, sometimes more. Can I really eat this many? The rest of my diet is very balanced

Thanks!
Richard

hi richard
what are these? first i've heard of them, are they crisps or actual potato chips ie fries?
5llb sounds a lot to be honest but as i've not come across them im not sure...

wizardry said:
Hi All,

Thanks!
Richard

A 5lb bag that is a lot I do eat a lot of sw chips but that's gotta be a mountain of chips each meal do you mean a 5oz bag as 5 lb is almost 2 2litre pop bottles full weight wise I would say if you are doing the ee plan as long as you are only eating til you are full and having your 1/3 superfree on your plate too then you are following plan I do eat a lot of potatoes though and as long as I'm doing it in line with the plan my losses are good

It's sounds like rather a lot and you should really be filling your plate with 1/3 of super free , but see how your weight loss goes and then you will know . Good luck

If you're just eating because you feel like it, and not because your hungry, then that isnt followong the rules - you're supposed to stop when youre full. If you're hungry when you eat all these chips then I guess its ok, but try and mix it up a bit, maybe carrott sticks or parsnips, seeet potatoes?

The rule isn't 'eat as many as you want' its 'eat as many as you want until your full'

You will soon find out on weigh in day if it's effecting you if you don't lose weight then you prob are eating to many.

chocolateworm said:
If you're just eating because you feel like it, and not because your hungry, then that isnt followong the rules - you're supposed to stop when youre full. If you're hungry when you eat all these chips then I guess its ok, but try and mix it up a bit, maybe carrott sticks or parsnips, seeet potatoes?

The rule isn't 'eat as many as you want' its 'eat as many as you want until your full'

I agree ...it's something that can take time to eat til your full I think, my husband was the same on SW at first then he started saying to himself... I'm full I should really stop lol.

5lb is a lot I'd spuds though ;)

Back