1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn free cold lunches (help please)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Mummyshelleycat, 26 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Mummyshelleycat

Mummyshelleycat Well-Known Member

Hi, I am at uni tomorrow, and I have no access to microwave, kettle etc and I refused to use canteen, as over priced so I would like some ideas so far I have had cold syn free quiche with salad and syn free potatoes salad, left over biryani, I did try chilli and rice in a Themos but was cold, :( any help would be greatly appreciated, xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

How about couscous? I mix cucumber, peppers, spring onions, tomatoes and cold shredded chicken through couscous that I've already cooked ( well added boiled water and then allowed to cool down lol). Bung it all in a tupperware tub and take to work :)

4. Mummyshelleycat

Don't get me wrong I love couscous but lately been having it for breakfast it my new favourite x

5. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Same here lol

6. Mummyshelleycat

I have decided to go with syn free falafel, with salad a boiled egg and fruit, and then for afterwards having a alpen light bar and apple x