• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn free dinner

S: 15st9lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st1lb(19.63%)
Whoop!
I had such a nice dinner-my friend took one look at the plate and said-"You can't tell me this is Slimming World".
There wasn't a single syn on my plate.
A whopping piece of sirloin steak, huge pile of slimming world chips, two fried eggs and a big dollop of mushy peas.
Yummy!

Seriously-the biggest love in my life right now is Slimming World. I have found my love again-it's back.

Happy, happy, happy!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
S: 18st11lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 2st4lb(12.17%)
Wow - sounds lush! Awesome, hun z

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sounds lush - Just don't forget your third superfree!! x

Thats what i had for tea last night too... very yummy indeed!

Joanne24

Restarting!
S: 15st1.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st10.5lb(18.2%)
Love it!

S: 17st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 5st2lb(29.39%)
Brilliant ... sounds lovely xxx

10st10lbs

Gold Member
S: 10st10lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st8lb(5.33%)
Whoop!
I had such a nice dinner-my friend took one look at the plate and said-"You can't tell me this is Slimming World".
There wasn't a single syn on my plate.
A whopping piece of sirloin steak, huge pile of slimming world chips, two fried eggs and a big dollop of mushy peas.
Yummy!

Seriously-the biggest love in my life right now is Slimming World. I have found my love again-it's back.

Happy, happy, happy!
I want to feel like you! The steak sounds AMAZING - no one really likes it that much in my house so I've never had it at home, and prepared anywhere out, I wouldn't trust it to be syn-free... but I shall live through you! xxx

S: 15st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 3st0lb(19.18%)
I want to feel like you! The steak sounds AMAZING - no one really likes it that much in my house so I've never had it at home, and prepared anywhere out, I wouldn't trust it to be syn-free... but I shall live through you! xxx
I do feel truely happy right now.
Things in my personal life aren't right and if I went by the text book old me I would be down in the dumps, eating my bodyweight in chocolate, biscuits, pastries and take out. The thing is I am not. I am more driven and motivated than I have ever been. Every day sees a new compliment.

I am exactly three stone lighter than I was at my recorded heaviest-I look and feel a million times better.

I only have just under two stone to go-with this focus and drive I should be well on my way to my target by the end of June.

Roll on more happy! xx