1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn free hot drinks?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by amyd42, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. amyd42

amyd42 Member

Can anyone recommend tasty hot drinks that are syn free please? I love my cups of teas and skinny lattes, but if I have just one latte, it means the milk in my cuppa needs to be used as syns. And I'd rather use them on something else... :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    green/herb teas.
    oxo/bovril in boiling water.
    slice lemon in boiled water can add sweetener as well.
    boiled lemonade(sounds vile but nice and you can add soluble painkiller for syn free flu remedy).
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    None that are syn free and still have milk in them. You can have fruit and herbal teas and they are syn free. Milk has to be either used as a HEa or synned. Costa lattes are very low in syns however and for other coffee shops you could take the milk as as your HEa meaning the latte is either syn free or very low in syns depending on size.
  5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    syn free squash in boiled water.
  6. amyd42

amyd42 Member

Oooh bovril!! Thanks x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.