Syn Free Korma Style Curry - Alternatives to Mullerlight Coconut?

Pika

Had a recipe for an absolutely beautiful Syn free Korma style curry, that used the coconut mullerlight yoghurts. Alas, they have been replaced by the mint ones now!

Gorgeous curry, tastes a lot like Korma.

Does anyone know a syn free/low syn alternative to these yoghurts?

You can get coconut essence online and just add it to natural yoghurt :)

Had a recipe for an absolutely beautiful Syn free Korma style curry, that used the coconut mullerlight yoghurts. Alas, they have been replaced by the mint ones now!

Gorgeous curry, tastes a lot like Korma.

Does anyone know a syn free/low syn alternative to these yoghurts?
Can you please post the recipe? It sounds devine!

Could you use the kara coconut milk instead?
500ml for a HeA.
Quite coconuty

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

i second the kara milk.. it is quite watery but still coconutty and nice :D x

Oh let's have the recipe please? I'm starting on sw in a couple of weeks and starting to plan ahead my meals

Yes you are right, my bad.
It's 450ml for a HeA.
I was thinking of the alpro soya light unsweetened.

Would love the recipe on this if someone could post it!

Now they have coconut muller light Greek style, would that work?

Please post the recipe!

Please post the recipe!

Pika has only ever made 3 posts and not been here for 4 weeks so I dont think we're going to get a reply. There are a few korma recipes on here I think, or you can easily adapt one from a quick google :)

Chicken
Onions
Mushrooms
garlic
2 chicken oxo cubes
2 curry oxo cubes
100mls natural fat free yoghurt
1 tub of coconut muller light yoghurt

Cook off chicken and onions, then add mushrooms and garlic, cook for few mins more until mushrooms are soft then add all the oxo cubes with a little water to loosen. Then when its all mixed in together add both the yoghurts and simmer for 5 mins

Thanks

I've been thinking about using these for a Korma type curry. I'll try it later in the week.

PatchworkPuss said:
Chicken
Onions
Mushrooms
garlic
2 chicken oxo cubes
2 curry oxo cubes
100mls natural fat free yoghurt
1 tub of coconut muller light yoghurt

Cook off chicken and onions, then add mushrooms and garlic, cook for few mins more until mushrooms are soft then add all the oxo cubes with a little water to loosen. Then when its all mixed in together add both the yoghurts and simmer for 5 mins

Might be me being stupid but do you mean the coconut muller with Choc sprinkles?

mmmmmm just decided im going to make this curry tomorrow was after one with as little ingredients as possible as some of the ones on the website have lots of different spices in and dont get paid until friday.
Does anyone know whether this will freeze ok?

Back